Miyerkules, Oktubre 2, 2013

About me

About Me:


What about Ezer Gayongala?


I am Ezer Gayongala. Just became 18 last September 06. I was born in General Santos City and currently living in a peaceful municipality of South Cotabato Province, Polomolok.
I graduated in PCES ( Polomolok Central Elementary School ) during in my elementary days. 
Got my secondary education in the most prestigious school in Polomolok. (Formerly) The San Lorenzo Ruiz Academy of Polomolok. and now with its new and bigger name " Saint Lorenzo Academy Inc. " Today I am studying in college.

I am a student of STI COLLEGE of General Santos City. Studying Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Currently first year. Their E2E SYSTEM ( Erollment To Employment System ) become my most interest in this school. Their E2E is very helpful especially now that we have very high population of fresh graduates and finding a job is like finding a needle in the middle of the dessert but with E2E after you have graduated you are assured to get a job well in line with your course. I also got into this school because of my fun in using computers. I really love computers. Especially when I have a chance to have a "hands-on" on a PC. I really love troubleshooting PC. It gives me thrill and excitement to learn more and more about the most fast growing developing technologies we have and all of this is given by STI. It is a very great opportunity and huge privilege to be a student of this great institute.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento