Huwebes, Oktubre 3, 2013

My Future plans

My Plans



I often wonder about my future as I am about to finish secondary school. The number one question on my mind is which profession should I choose? It is very hard to make any definite choices, because I know they will affect me for the rest of my life. I want a profession that will satisfy me, challenge me, and bring me joy. I believe that a job should be like a hobby. I want to love my work.

Then there is STI College. I am really fond of computers and it is one of passions. It is my dream to become a programmer since I was in my elementary days. Even I was little, I saw the greatness and the awesomeness of how programmer helps and make the life of people in business, in school, & other places much much more easier. STI stands for its name as one of the most prestigious school in the place of General Santos City but also in nationwide coverage. STI provides one of the greatest opportunity for all the fresh graduates of secondary education.

The E2E system or Enrollment to Employment System. This school really grab my attention. I mean if you really know how life works finding a job that is in line with your course now is very very hard. That is where STI takes the lead. They offer OJT (On Job Training) abroad where your learning are test and become more improve before you enter the field where you really should be. The E2E system would never make you fall in a job where your skills couldn't be applied. I really love STI because someday I want to work abroad as a professional and well-trained programmer. That's all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento